[paragui-users] Unicode

From: Kamil Skalski
Subject: [paragui-users] Unicode
Date: 07 Feb 2003 14:03:54 +0100

I tried to display some Unicode characters through ParaGUI and I failed.
Characters are displayed, but they are just garbage... One of methods
which I tried, was to convet XML layout with special characters (polish)
to utf16 and load it in ParaGUI. Maybe my TrueType fonts are wrong, but
I doubt it strongly... right, I copied them from Windows, so they must
work. And one more thing, it seems also impossible to type most polish
characters in edit widgets. Is there at all any support in ParaGUI for
"strange" characters?