Re: [paragui-users] simple image centered

From: Lonnie Cumberland
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] simple image centered
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:34:41 -0700

Hello All,

Well after looking through the header files for the Paragui "PG_Window"
flags I have come to find out that there seem to be no flags set up to
handle things such as instantiating a window from PG_Window with no borders
and no decorations.

I guess, as Andrew has mentioned, that I might have to see about doing it
through regular SDL.

I think that these types of flags would be VERY useful in the ParaGUI
classes as this type of thing is needed.

Best Regards,
Lonnie