[paragui-users] on frames and fullscreen suppor (and resize)

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] on frames and fullscreen suppor (and resize)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 04:27:06 -0700 (PDT)

I've noticed that paragui doesn't seem to allow resizing much - is it
possible however to switch a window to make it fullscreen (yes reopening
the window's acceptable) - I'm planning to do this with the MPEG player.

Then if all works well I may try and import the avifile player *g*

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis who likes playing multimedia in new and odd settings...