Re: [paragui-users] setting a call back for popup menu created by a layo

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] setting a call back for popup menu created by a layout
Date: 29 May 2002 23:29:42 +0200

John,

You're right.
It's currently impossible to set event callbacks for XML layout
generated menuitems. :((

There's definitely need for some changes. And yes: I also dislike them
:))

As you are the first one having that trouble (and needing that feature)
could you please provide some diffs for a working solution ?

Your changes will go directly into the upcoming 1.0.2 version.

Thanks for your help

Alex