Re: [paragui-users] Good day! ParaGUI-CVS nice by the way

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Good day! ParaGUI-CVS nice by the way
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:44:28 -0400

Mensaje citado por Teunis Peters <address@hidden>:

> Some updates from what I've worked with lately:
> - pgmpeg doesn't link (even with CVS updates) on my system for some
> reason.  So I rewrote a version that wasn't decended from the MPEG class.

I had a similar problem time ago. It didnt link, and complains about problems
with rtti. After i recompiled paragui and smpeg with the same rtti flags it
linked happily.

Well, sometime ago someone point me to "why not derive the pgmpeg class from the
MPEG class?". Good!, the pgmpeg class became simpler, and i didnt requiere to
duplicate every method in the MPEG class. I think that you could try the rtti
tip, and if it doesnt work, well, lets talk :)

> Anyone want a slight variation of pgmpeg for current (CVS) paragui?
> Also it's got added 'slot' support for some functions already...

What do you mean with "slot support" ? :-? sigc++ ?

Eso es todo.