[paragui-users] Disable DirtyUpdates

From: Sven Hazejager
Subject: [paragui-users] Disable DirtyUpdates
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:20:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I've just upgraded my project from Paragui 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 and I'm
experiencing all sorts of rendering errors. Disabling DirtyUpdates in the
widgets works, but it's a pain to set it on all my active widgets. Is
there an option somewhere to disable DirtyUpdates globally?

Thanks,

Sven

You Earth people glorified organized violence for forty centuries.  But
you imprison those who employ it privately.
                -- Spock, "Dagger of the Mind", stardate 2715.1