[paragui-users] Codewarrior Projects almost ready

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] Codewarrior Projects almost ready
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:22:54 -0300

hey, just thought i'd let everyone know that i will soon be posting the CW 7
projects and changes to paragui (only minor) for both WIN and MAC (not OSX).
there is still a bit of cleaning up to do and i have to check my diffs
again.

I'm not sure how to post these changes, Alex/Andrew?  Also, it should be
noted that for the CW projects I have yet to be sucessful in including the
PhysFS portion of paragui directly in the Lib. I have had to make the physFS
lib seperatly and then it has to be included in your application. hopefully
this will soon be fixed, but i don't have the time to play with it.

if there are any questions, comments, concerns or if anyone wants the
projects now, just let me know. Hopefully i will have them ready for next
week.

--Keith