[paragui-users] error with test programs

From: Vibhu Rishi
Subject: [paragui-users] error with test programs
Date: 13 May 2002 14:41:54 +0530

Hi,

I am getting a few problems with paragui :

When i compile the test directory i am getting errors (which I am
attaching below). All the other test programs compile correctly except
for this one. I guess that the apis have changed for the last release
and the program has not been updated.

Also, I am having problems in compiling the programs on the website from
test5.cpp onwards.

Thirdly, in the test programs (which come with the packages downloads),
the "default" theme does not seem to be working. When I run the
programs, the font is not displayed, only boxes are displayed. When i
change the theme to "simple" , the fonts are displayed properly. could
you tell me what the problem could be ?

regards
Vibhu..

compilation error log :
-----------------------
c++ -DPACKAGE=\"paratest\" -DVERSION=\"1.0.0\"  -I. -I.
-I/usr/include/paragui
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT    -g -O2 -c
paratest.c
pp
paratest.cpp: In method `TestWindow::TestWindow (PG_Widget *, const
PG_Rect &, char *)':
paratest.cpp:112: no matching function for call to
`PG_WidgetList::SetBackground (const char[22], int, int)'
/usr/include/paragui/pgthemewidget.h:148: candidates are: bool
PG_ThemeWidget::S
etBackground (const
char *, int = 1)
/usr/include/paragui/pgthemewidget.h:158:                 bool
PG_ThemeWidget::S
etBackground
(SDL_Surface *, int = 1)
make: *** [paratest.o] Error 1