Re: [paragui-users] first visual of compiling on the mac!! thanks roy!

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] first visual of compiling on the mac!! thanks roy!
Date: 06 May 2002 20:22:46 +0200

Really cool !!!
;)

I approved this email (with attachment) because that's great news.
For future pic posting please post a link!

Am Mon, 2002-05-06 um 19.55 schrieb Keith Swyer:
> > Whoo hoo-- it runs!
> >
> > Path handling is badly broken in ParaGUI, and a little bit in physfs.
> > Lots of assumptions about "/" rather than ":" for the Mac.  I hacked in
> > some "#ifdef macintosh" stuff, but there has to be a more elegant way to
> > do this.

Hmm,...
File access is handled transparently through phyfs.
It's perfectly legal to use "/" in path and filenames because physfs
should convert them.
Maybe a clean implementation of phyfs for the would help.

> > Look at the attached picture!

Really nice. Great job guys !!

Alex