papo-hackers

[Papo-hackers] thirty exertion

From: Robert Wong
Subject: [Papo-hackers] thirty exertion
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 04:24:37 -0700

That's how you learn that people still use those "obsolete" URL's in their feed-readers.
Thankfully, I have a pretty recent backup handy.
It pauses the iTunes if it's playing, speaks the name of the sender if the message is not marked as junk and then resumes the playback.
And thus to stay on top of my reading list I need my feed reader to become a tool which would help me decide what to read first and what to skip all together. Hopefully nothing broke in the process, but please drop me a line if you see anything suspicious. Nonetheless, feel free to voice your concerns.
"I need to manage my feeds" point, I think it would help enourmously if you would let your users organize their feeds as well.
If, on the other hand, you're reading this in the browser, but do not see the same article in your feedreader, that means I screwed up somewhere.
gnu-tar-archive", "public.
How many of you even used your own custom styles? I don't, and I have very little desire to even try. For example, if my phone rings, pause the music that I might be listening to at that time and let me answer the call.
Pretty freaking great!
gnu-zip-archive", "org.
What makes one artist 'legit' and another a 'sellout'; one artist a 'serious' musician, another a 'phony'?
I don't, and I have very little desire to even try.
As much as I agree with you both on the "I need to manage my news articles" vs. Do you use fields or forms?
Seemingly, by "simplifying" our lives we actually make them more difficult!
zip-archive", "com. If, on the other hand, you're reading this in the browser, but do not see the same article in your feedreader, that means I screwed up somewhere. These things don't have to be complicated to be useful.
It means Mac OS uses collections of smaller apps to do the job instead of packing it all into a single package.
It means Mac OS uses collections of smaller apps to do the job instead of packing it all into a single package.
Does it make me think harder?
These things don't have to be complicated to be useful. This would never happen to me on Windows.
I even have a couple of drawers with unmarked hangers and labeled files in them.
binhex-archive", "com.
Do you use fields or forms? How many features does it have, how many of them do you use? And thus to stay on top of my reading list I need my feed reader to become a tool which would help me decide what to read first and what to skip all together.