papo-abusers

[Papo-abusers] Straining yourself when you are with woman?

From: Austria G. Claus
Subject: [Papo-abusers] Straining yourself when you are with woman?
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:17:46 -0600

Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

visit us

I put nothing beyond the Special Corps, and bugging their own ships seemed a logical precaution. He was at my mercy, really. He was riding in a small boat just off shore; the thing was low in the water with bales and bundles, and the mans head stuck above the top of everything. I made a mental note to have a buddy-to-buddy talk with sarge at the first opportunity. You are not without blame in this matter, remember. But this surely looks like the thing they installed. The ship was gone. In spite of its recent bloody past, Freibur was woefully short of roughneck manpower.