papo-abusers

[Papo-abusers] Joint-venture

From: Lydia Johnson
Subject: [Papo-abusers] Joint-venture
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:51:05 +0200

Attn:Dear sir,

I would like to apply through this letter for your express co-operation and to
secure in your position an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you
in your country.

Also I would like to decribed to you my client advance future plans and kind
interest to invest the sum of US$3,900,000.00.(Three Million,Nine Hundred
Thousand United States dollars)in any profitable business depending on your
advise.

Your able co-operation is to become foreign busines partner of my client in
your country and creat ideas on how these money will be invested and the type
of investment after the money is transferred to your custody with your
assistance. As my client has not had the pleasure of demonstrating the
advantages of this investment.

Meanwhile, in your response I would like you to indicate your willingness to
handle this transaction sincerely and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I
would appreciate us to discuss the details and mutually agree on your
percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of
the deposit and investing the money. I shall be glad to reserve this respect
and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter
your immediate attention it deserves.

Looking forward to your urgent and positive response.

Yours Faithfully,

Lydia Johnson.