[Paparazzi-devel] Airframe file for custom hardware platform

From: jburns11
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airframe file for custom hardware platform
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:02:19 -0700 (MST)

Hello All,

I am building a UAV with a platform that is not part of the provided
airframes. I know that I have to define things such as points of contact,
propeller locations, and center of gravity. I also believe that I would have
to configure the airframe file to accept the Motors/ESC's.

If anyone has experience setting up a custom platform, I would love to hear
about the steps they took to creating a custom airframe file for a new
platform.

Best!
Jburns11

--