[Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating#3

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] make failed after updating#3
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 20:16:48 +0300

Hi Michal

I did a git clone and i merged my files with the fresh install and it works ok now.

I have seen this problem too many times (make fails after git pull) so i keep many copies of my builds.

In any case it would be nice to know what caused the build to fail because the only thing i did is to clone a fresh copy of the master so there must be a change that causes the problem or if i miss an update maybe a file is not the correct version anymore.

Btw i run Ubuntu 16.04

Chris