Re: [Paparazzi-devel] formation flight (problem with "Flight address@hid

From: Aka
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] formation flight (problem with "Flight address@hidden")
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 15:46:46 +0100

Hi Amir,

I´ve no experience with the 900MHz modules, just some hints:
- If I remember right, no escape character use for Paparazzi, better check in deeper documentation or code..
   - best to check single aircraft functionality with API first
- Not sure if the SB3 modules allow the basic point to multipoint which is used for Paparazzi multi-aircraft functionality
   - I used the "old" Series 1 modules years ago and it worked

Bit of documentation here:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Modems#Digi_XBee_Pro_XSC_900MHz

Cheers

Marc