Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make error in the very latest build

From: Kirk Scheper
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] make error in the very latest build
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 16:43:26 +0200

You don't necessarily need a fresh install, you can first try to checkout a new branch from master. e.g.

git remote update -p
git checkout -b new_branch_name origin/master
make clean && make

Kirk

On 23/10/17 16:40, Chris Efstathiou wrote:
Hi.

I will try tomorrow a new inställ and report back.

 I hanen't changed anything though, it is just an older master updated through git pull 3 or 4 times.

Also it is an .ml file so i definitely didn't messed with files of that type.

Chris.