[Paparazzi-devel] PaparazziUAV and Morse

From: Arcot, Kiran K
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] PaparazziUAV and Morse
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:44:24 -0400

Hi All,

I am trying to get started on NPS with Morse visualization. The only instructions on the Paparazzi side that I found were here, and I find them a bit lacking in clarity. These are the steps that I have taken so far,

1) Install Morse and run the tutorial examples successfully

2) Install and launch Paparazzi Center

3) Build nps target for Quad_LisaM_2 rotorcraft. I can play around with it after the GCS launches for Quad_LisaM_2.

My PYTHONPATH is

echo $PYTHONPATH
/opt/openrobots/lib/python3.4/site-packages/:/home/kiran/paparazzilink/pprzlink-master/lib/v2.0/python/pprzlink

which contains

contains
/opt/openrobots/lib/python3.4/site-packages/ivy

Following the example here,

I have modified the default.py to be the following:

---------------------------------------------------------Code-------------------------------------------
#! /usr/bin/env morseexec

from morse.builder import *

robot = QUAD2012()

robot.translate(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)
robot.rotate(0.0, 0.0, 0.0)

motion = Teleport()
robot.append(motion)

robot.add_stream('pprzlink')
env = Environment('indoors-1/boxes', fastmode = False)

Blender runs with a quadrotor on the ground.

But I am unsure as to how to set up the Paparazzi Center or the GCS.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kiran.