Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Integration: single rotor or tandem helicopters

From: Ewoud Smeur
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Integration: single rotor or tandem helicopters
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:34:45 +0000

Hi Cracote,

This is possible, for instance take a look at:
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/airframes/TUDELFT/tudelft_heli450.xml

I am not sure what you  mean with 'qualified to do so', but I would advise to be careful with helicopters. Those rotorblades can hurt you. Perhaps get someone to help you?

Regards,

Ewoud