[Paparazzi-devel] Connect AR Drone 2.0 through router, then multiple dro

From: cTrippen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Connect AR Drone 2.0 through router, then multiple drones
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:09:27 -0700 (MST)

Good morning All,
 I am trying to connect my AR Drone 2.0 via a router, with the further goal
of connecting multiple drones.

 I have found a setup from MAVLabs and TUDelft (some familiar names),
    http://www.imavs.org/papers/2013/307_IMAV2013_Proceedings.pdf, however
the first step (4.1) of defining the LINK_HOST doesn't accept the '\\\'s in
the IP Address. I have tried to find what these are for but have not found
anything yet.

 Also, the string in 4.5 has 'essid hier', do I replace 'hier' with the
router ID? If not, do I need a different one for each drone?

 Regards
Carl