Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Homologation for commercial flights in France

From: Rolf
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Homologation for commercial flights in France
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 10:03:05 +0100

Hello,

thank you for the link Gautier, I will have a close look at the documents.

Eric, good to hear that you certified your paparazzi equipped aircraft. May I
ask for which scenario?
We aim for a certification of Scenario S2 (i.e. MTOW > 2kg, max. height < 50m,
max. distance 1000m) and some points like data logging for the last 20 minutes
are easy to cover while solutions for others, like programmed maximum height
(also for Auto1), are not that obvious to me.

Best regards
Rolf