Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS reception.

From: Amir Ashrafizadeh
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] STM32 and GPS reception.
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 13:15:01 -0500

Hello Helge,
I am no expert in EMI but I thought it might be helpful if I shared my experience. In the past, I have had noise issue sourcing from the ESC! It might sound strange but moving the ESC away from the GPS and the autopilot eliminated some of my GPS issues. Might be worth trying to move the ESC just to see if you can improve signal strength.

Regards,
Amir