Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DSMx hijacking

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DSMx hijacking
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 11:29:04 -0700

Hi Chris,

thanks for mentioning Openlrsng - open source firmware is the way to go. Since you mentioned encryption, I assume there is currently no encryption implemented?

Alonso, no paparazzi doesn't provide encryption or any "intruder-detection" features - but frankly the best way to go around this is to have encrypted telemetry (SiK radio supports AES encryption, so do Xbee modems) as well as encrypted RC (I don't know about any vendor offering this feature, maybe Openlrsng will?).

Regards