[Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M V2.1 does not enter RC-Mode

From: notoriou5
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M V2.1 does not enter RC-Mode
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:51:27 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I have a problem with my LISA M V2.1 Controller. It does not want to enter
the RC-transmitter Mode (third LED not on).

I use a DX8i and two Spektrum 9645 Receivers. The Code worked fine before
and all of a sudden the receivers stopped working (or the Controller does
not enter this mode). Both receivers are in good condition though.

I changed to a default airframe file and uploaded it on the controller. The
receivers started blinking and I did bind my transmitter to them. Afterwards
no response either. Third LED not on.

Any suggestions what could be wrong? I think it looks like a software
problem but why did it appear out of a sudden? I did not even upload a new
code before it broke. Any suggestions how I could fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin