Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Using a serial data-link for Ar.Drone 2

From: Riccardo Paolo Bestetti
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Using a serial data-link for Ar.Drone 2
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 12:08:36 +0200

Dear Roland,
Thank you very much for your answer.

I want to use the on-board serial port. It registers as /dev/ttyO3.
I ended up reading the source code and I found the place where the UARTs are defined for the Ar.Drone 2. Apparently, the on-board UART is not defined there.
I'm going to add it and if everything works I'll submit a pull request, and possibly update the Wiki page for the board. A good chance to give back to the project. :)

Can you also confirm that the communication method defined for the telemetry subsystem is also used for the datalink subsystem?

Regards,
Riccardo Paolo Bestetti