Re: [Paparazzi-devel] twog crashes in the first 10 seconds SOLVED

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] twog crashes in the first 10 seconds SOLVED
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016 14:09:49 +0300

I had a look in the update log and it was indeed the GNU libc, libc6 and some other updates related to embbeded but no matter how i tried i couldn't take a screen shot
of the updates in order to post them here.
I will try again tomorrow.
BTW i was flying all morning long mission without a problem with the new arm-embbeded.
Chris