Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is r

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connection between App Server and PPRZonDroid is resetting
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 15:27:18 +0200

Hi Douglas,

I don't really have an idea what the issue could be... but to try to narrow it down: does it work if you run the app server on a x86/amd64 machine?
If yes, then it's probably an ARM related problem. Also which Raspberry Pi is it? Pi 1 has ARMv6, Pi2 is ARMv7 and Pi3 probably already ARMv8....

Cheers, Felix