Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiltrotor-Project
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 00:22:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Pascal,

that was a really good tipp. I tried to calibrate them, but they do not make
a sound (or actually the Engine). I checked the Engine, and they are working
fine. The Output on from the LISA M is also correct, I checked that on the
working ESC.

So the problem must definitely be with the ESC. I bought two of them, so I
guess a defect on both of them is really rare too. I think that I am
forgetting something or doing something wrong.

I plug in the JR into the LISA M Output and turn the Transmitter, Receiver
and LISA M on. After that I connect the power of the ESC which is hooked up
with the Engine. But no sound or anything else....

Anyone any suggestions on that?

Thanks a lot,

Kevin