Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support PWM Radios?

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does Paparazzi support PWM Radios?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 06:37:18 -0700 (MST)

I have one more question. I am trying to figure out how to flash the my new
LISA M, but I does not seem to work. Do I install something first on it
before I can flash it?

I get the following Error Command:

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
cd sw/airborne; make TARGET=ap upload
Using "arch/stm32/lisa-mx.ld" as ldscript for target "ap".
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
Assuming luftboot bootloader: no
Using Black Magic Probe with SWD on BMP_PORT /dev/ttyACM0
Using GDB = arm-none-eabi-gdb
  BMP   /home/kevin/paparazzi/var/aircrafts/Tiltrotor/ap/ap.elf
/dev/ttyACM0: No such file or directory.
/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/tools/flash_scripts/bmp_swd_flash.scr:2: Error in
sourced command file:
"monitor" command not supported by this target.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/airborne'
make: Leaving directory `/home/kevin/paparazzi'

DONE 'make -C /home/kevin/paparazzi -f Makefile.ac AIRCRAFT=Tiltrotor
ap.upload'

Am I forgetting something or am I doing something wrong? My Flash Mode is
set as default.

Thanks again,
Kevin