Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cppm output

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] cppm output
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:05:22 -0700

Hi Amir,

As an alternative you can also get an S.BUS inverter cable like this one: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__24523__ZYX_S_S_BUS_Connection_Cable.html and connect your S.BUS receiver to your Lisa/M. Paparazzi does already support S.BUS, all you need to do is invert the protocol so that it is compatible to standard UART signaling, and configure your airframe file correctly.

Cheers,
Piotr

--
Piotr Esden-Tempski