Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Not working with Paparazzi with AR Drone 2.0 H

From: nihsnek
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Not working with Paparazzi with AR Drone 2.0 Help
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 08:41:15 -0700

Hello Jose,

Conventional wisdom states that the Flight Recorder is not suitable for autonomous flights with paparazzi. It's difficult to setup, and once you do, it doesn't provide the accuracy or precision necessary.

Instead, any UBlox GPS unit should suffice - these start around $30 USD.

If you really want to get the flight recorder working, I can pull up my notes when I get back home tonight - I wrote down how to do it, but never actually did it.

-Kenshin