Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Y4 Copter with coaxial front engine

From: Nicolas Quendez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Y4 Copter with coaxial front engine
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:26:31 -0300

Sorry, this was 13 years ago, paparazzi was not flying rotorcraft yet, I have
no file anymore with me.
The main difficulty I think, seen after wind-tunnel tests : the shroud
generates a strong backward pitch effect in translation, that make the UAV
difficult to stabilize with wind…

Today I would do the same without any shroud.

Best regards
Nicolas