[Paparazzi-devel] the problem of time cross quadrotor

From: wang siqi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] the problem of time cross quadrotor
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:11:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,
Does anyone have the experience of time cross quadrotor by using the Lisa M
2.0 and the Aspirin IMU 2.2?
Last time I finished all the procedures I think including the IMU
calibration then I tried the quadrotor.
Unexpectedly, the quadrotor firstly span itself and then turned itself over,
causing one of my   propellers broken.
I make sure that I had done all the work needed and now I cannot find the
reason to explain it.
Does anyone can help me?
By the way, I still have some guesses about it.
Firstly I cannot make sure that which axis of the IMU should be put in the
front direction of the quadrotor airframe, the x or the y?
Then I guess maybe the magnetometer is disturbed, because it is in the IMU,
and there are so many currents around it. If so, how can I improve it ?
Thank you!