Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re : diydrones.com: PAPARAZZI UAV ON PIXHAWK TEASE

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re : diydrones.com: PAPARAZZI UAV ON PIXHAWK TEASER
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 08:09:57 -0800

It is not easy to convey an impression, and a bad idea to try and say
it to a large global audience.
I will be very direct.

 I am not passing judgement on good or bad right and wrong about
anyone anywhere or companies making or not making money doing this. I
can't explain my inability to get what I'm trying to say said so I
will stop.

I always have, still do believe, success in finances as a result of
good business practices is something to respect and learn from. Yes,
absolutely, and I see it all around me. I have and continue to endorse
every company around the world that offers and sells drone things. Yes
all of them. I have bought something from virtually all of them. I
have 3 Quadshots, I have many Lisa/m autopilots and Aspirin boards. I
have tried to in my own small (as in I have little money to spend) way
endorsed and supported all of you who make Paparazzi and non-paparazzi
things available the best way I know. Buying and using them.

I respect DIY, 3DR, and those individuals behind these rather large
corporate entities now. In my badly said way I was trying to make a
different point. Clearly. I really do swear to you all I want them all
to be successful, responsibly, and prosper. This is not a small planet
or full of small needs only a couple companies can fill. There are so
many needs to fill and so few companies around to fill them. I am not
speaking in negatives or trying to say anything more than the literal
words used. Many companies are successful because they care and act in
a positive way. If they didn't they wouldn't be successful.

Bottom line I take responsibility for my messages good and bad. Just
coming here now with new words isn't changing anything. I apologize
for what was said. A significant portion of my life has been spent at
a work table or computer working hard on Paparazzi things for other
people and I really need to let go of that personal attachment to
Paparazzi things. I guess that is my only explanation why I want to
rush to defend perceived wrongs against the project online. I will
stop, it's not my place to  speak in that way.