[Paparazzi-devel] AR Drone 2.0 Getting Flight Location Data

From: Nathan Speidel
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] AR Drone 2.0 Getting Flight Location Data
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 16:02:30 -0800

Hello!

We are hoping to mount a small sensor on our AR Drone 2.0 and take sensor readings (of air pollutants) while the drone is executing a flight plan.

We need a way to correlate the sensor readings with WHERE the drone was at the time the reading was taken.

After the drone is done flying a flight plan there is a very nice map on the Paparazzi Center that indicates where the drone has flown.

Does anyone know how to download this flight-history data?

...Or even better...   Is there a way that a machine that is connected to the Drone's wifi could call a function or something to get a GPC location at that moment?

Are there any references that might be useful?

Thanks very much for any help you can offer!
-Nate