Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor arming

From: wang siqi
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] motor arming
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:58:37 -0700 (MST)

Dear flixr,
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY!
      You know in China, few people know about the paparazzi UAV,while the
pixhawk is widely used,so it is a little bit tough for me to learn about the
details of the paparazzi UAV, thus every help is precious for me.
Thank you again!
      Well I have taken your advice and change the neutral setting in the
servo section. however,to be honest,I am not satisfied with this way of
motor arming and want to change it, and I know it can be changed by defining
USE_KILL_SWITCH_FOR_MOTOR_ARMING or USE_THROTTLE_FOR_MOTOR_ARMING in the
airframe XML file. But I don't know specific place it can be put in the
file, in the fireware or in any subsystem? Please help me and I will
appreciate it!