[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi and Flightgear

From: notoriou5
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi and Flightgear
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:18:20 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

somehow I do not get Flightgear 3.4 to work with Paparazzi. Flightgear is
always stuck in the "loading scenery" screen.

That is what I am doing:

1) Start Paparazzi UAV

2) Build a Simulation of the Microjet

3) Execute and Stop the Simulation

4) Add --fg_host 127.0.0.1 in the Simulation Box
->paparazzi Output: "RUN '/home/kevin/paparazzi/sw/simulator/pprzsim-launch
-a Microjet -t sim --boot --norc --fg_host 127.0.0.1'
Sending to FlightGear at 127.0.0.1"

5) Start Flightgear with fgfs --fdm=null --native-gui=socket,in,30,,5501,udp
--enable-terrasync

6) FlightGear gets stuck in scenery loading

Do I miss something? Or do I have to add some files somewhere? I really do
not see what I am doing wrong.

I am really looking forward to make it work. Thanks a lot for your time and
help.

Kind regards, Kevin