Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Understanding the algorithms behind the Quadshot

From: notoriou5
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Understanding the algorithms behind the Quadshot
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 06:40:02 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am trying to understand the codes but it still is very confusing and
complex. I am looking for the file of the transition control loop of the
quadshot. There are a couple "Sections" where I think it could be:
AUTOPILOT, STABILIZATION_ATTITUDE or AHRS.

I think it is in the AUTOPILOT section, and you can define it in this
segment (quadshot_asp21_spektrum.xml):

  <section name="AUTOPILOT">
    <define name="MODE_MANUAL"  value="AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_DIRECT"/>
    <define name="MODE_AUTO1" value="AP_MODE_FORWARD"/>
    <define name="MODE_AUTO2"  value="AP_MODE_RATE_DIRECT"/>

Am I right? If yes, where can I find the .c files with the algorithms behind
those AP_MODE's? I looked already in the paparazzi/sw/ folder but I do not
seem to find the file I am looking for. Is there even one file for the
transition of the quadshot or is it more complex?

I really hope you guys can help me out.

Thank you very much,

Kevin