Re: [Paparazzi-devel] difficulties to start again

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] difficulties to start again
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 23:02:39 +0100

We also need filtering of RAW imu on helicopters. Maybe it could become an option just before / after scaling in IMU.h

On Jan 26, 2016 7:07 PM, "hendrixgr ." <address@hidden> wrote:
After 2 years untouched the gas engined airplane with all the bells and whistles flew again
I am not in the mental form i was before but i am starting to understand/remember the code again.
Btw Felix do the newer versions of the Drotek imu driver offer any accelerometer filtering for use with gas engined airplanes?
I do use a simple moving average filter on the raw values with great results i must admit but i would like to stop modifying the default code.
Chris