Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM and Lisa/M v2.0

From: Helge Walle
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] PPM and Lisa/M v2.0
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:23:14 +0100

Hi Felix,

I checked out the gen_configure branch, and now used:

<subsystem name="radio_control" type="ppm">
   <configure name="RADIO_CONTROL_PPM_PIN" value="UART1_RX"/>
</subsystem>

in my airframe file, which is how it was before v5.8.

For the record, the board is Lisa/M v2.0, radio is Taranis TX with D8R-XP receiver with CPPM output.

Everything works fine now, and I got radio control and nice values in the PPM message!
I have my own fork with a few sensor driver and subsystem modifications, so it would be interesting to know if the modification of gen_aircraft.ml will be permanent.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Helge.

Would be great if you could confirm that this fixes it for you.

Cheers, Felix