[Paparazzi-devel] G0 GPS module

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] G0 GPS module
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 13:58:40 +0100

Hi everyone,

As promised I am back with some more news regarding the Elle0 hardware system.
Just in time for the new year we are happy to announce the G0 GPS module. It is
designed to fit neatly on top of the Paparazzi UAV Elle0 autopilot.

We have made the ground plane of the GPS quite large and it comes with optional
“flaps” that you can mount on the sides of the GPS module. The GPS module and
related circuitry is hidden inside an EMI shielding can. This helps with multi
path of the GPS signal as well as EMI produced by other electronics on your
aircraft.

We will write more about it in the Paparazzi Wiki when time allows, for now you
can go to the 1BitSquared Pre-Order page:
http://1bitsquared.com/products/g0-gps as well as the Paparazzi blog post:
http://blog.paparazziuav.org/2015/12/28/g0-gps-module/

Additionally greetings from the 32C3 congress as well as happy new year.

Successful autonomous flights to you all! :D

Cheers,
Piotr