Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Job position at Enac (8 month)

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Job position at Enac (8 month)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:47:07 +0100

Hi Gautier

Attractive project and job position!

Unfortunately I am bound to my country these days and cannot easily move to Toulouse for 8 months ...

Regards
Reto

Hello community,

The Enac UAV Lab is looking for an engineer or a post-doc for an 8 month job on a multi-UAV research project. We need someone with experience in aircraft control and embedded systems. And Paparazzi, indeed.

This is rather urgent since it is to replace someone not working on the project anymore. If you are interested you can send me your CV. A bit more detailed description is attached.

Cheers,

Gautier Hattenberger

--
Gautier Hattenberger
Assistant-Professor in Flight Mechanics and UAV Systems