Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Measured info from sensors in ahrs_int_cmpl_euler

From: Flavio Justino
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Measured info from sensors in ahrs_int_cmpl_euler filter
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:53:28 +0000

Thanks Felix, already found the equation I needed.
Now i have another problem that I don't understand concerning ahrs_align. I don't know exactly what align does and how lp_gyro,lp_accel and lp_mag are calculated. Lets say for gyro, is it the current lp_gyro the current gyro/60?

And why are the lp alignments used for direct measure instead of the normal imu? (unless I'm seeing this in a wrong way...)
Thank you again!

You might want to take a look at the floating point implementations first, since they are easier to understand without all the shifts used for different fixedpoint representations.

F_UPDATE is the update frequency.