[Paparazzi-devel] front wheel control of a fixedwing planeduring take of

From: Refik Sever
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] front wheel control of a fixedwing planeduring take off on a runway
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:06:36 +0200

Hello,

We want to control the front wheel of a plane during takeoff on a runway. Is there anybody who implemented this before?

I think that the ailerons will not change, but the front wheel must follow the line on the runway. It will be similar to following a line on the air, but only the front wheel will follow this line during takeoff.

How can we implement it? Is it enough to make a flight plan routine, which compares the route of the plane with the line? Or, do we have to change the c codes?

I look forward to your suggestions,

Cheers,

Refik

Avast logo

Bu e-posta virüslere karşı Avast antivirüs yazılımı tarafından kontrol edilmiştir.