Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tuning Guide Suggestions

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Tuning Guide Suggestions
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:15:22 +0200

Hi Rijesh,

That looks really interesting. Thanks for sharing. I will use your guide the next time I need to tune a fixed wing.

Simon

Am 17. Oktober 2015 19:03:55 MESZ, schrieb rijesh <address@hidden>:
Hi All,

I have made a tuning guide for paparazzi. The primary purpose was to pass
down info for future members of our university group.

I was curious if anyone had any suggestions on it and whether it would be
useful on the wiki.
The document is set up for allowing suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9XWPL5QF6eaybKpy40QCUE_vxCc93XgI_tE5P3Oqmw/edit?pli=1

Cheers,
Rijesh