Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fail to reinstall paparazzi-tool with macport

From: Josh Farwell
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fail to reinstall paparazzi-tool with macport
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:39:40 -0700

Hello,

I was able to get Paparazzi *mostly* working using the Homebrew method on OSX 10.10.4. . The only thing I couldn't get to compile was the ground_segment/joystick module. I ended up just using an Ubuntu VM but if anyone gets joystick working or has a question about how I got the rest of it working, let me know! I'm pretty sure I can remember....

-- Josh