Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS

From: Cherry Cheung
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MultiUAV control in GCS
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 01:48:41 +0200

Hey David,

that's a very fast reply thank you so much! Yes, in real flights I would try to connect 2 AR Drones on one router, so with defining two different IP adresses, it is logical that the laptop sees two UAVs (I guess this is logical). But for now I just want to connect two drones in simulation, is that even possible?

Cherry