Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Discussion point around toss and fly drone

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Discussion point around toss and fly drone
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 15:36:43 -0400

Thank you Michal for that thoughtful reply. I agree completely in all respects.
My BeBop and ARDrone2 take considerable time before I fly them doing
Mag calibrations, waiting for GPS lock etc. FWIW: My BeBop has Parrot
firmware for the moment I am waiting for someone (TUDelft) to publish
their workings with the SkyController (Wiki) engineering and latest
with BeBop firmware work...I search, and find node.js and other simple
things but nothing very detailed so I wonder if those who do the work
are too busy to update the rest of the World on what they find?