[Paparazzi-devel] Tuning problem

From: Tom hardson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning problem
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 20:02:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,
I wanna limit the "nav_radius"of my plane from 60 meters down to 20 meters.But the course oscillates every time while the radius is below 50 meters.(The course pgain=1,course dgain=0.5)
Then I try to increase the pgain from 1 to 3,and increase the dgain from 0.5 to 2.Nevertheless it still can't eliminate the oscillation.
However,my plane can fly along the circle of which the radius is less than 10meters manually!
Why?Could I tune my plane for smaller radius?If I could.Which parameter should I tune?
Thanks.

Tom Hardson