[Paparazzi-devel] Call for tests and feedback: release candidates for Pa

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Call for tests and feedback: release candidates for Paparazzi v5.6
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 22:19:06 +0200

Hi all,

we are close to releasing Paparazzi v5.6.

The v5.5 branch in git contains the current release candidate.

Since the last v5.4 stable release we made a lot of bug fixes added new features and of course continued cleanup.

Please refer to the CHANGELOG for a (mostly) complete list of changes.

We still want to do a few more flight tests before we do the final release and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

The Release Upgrades wiki page contains some information about what needs to be adapted in your configuration files, but is not complete yet.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions and help updating that page.

Also if you have a "common" airframe that is flight tested and works well, it would be great to get a pull request to add it to the examples.

Cheers,
Your friendly neighbourhood Paparazzi team.