Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to BIND EXT MAG Messages to AHRS

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] How to BIND EXT MAG Messages to AHRS
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 23:12:08 +0200

Hi,

Which version are you using (type ./paparazzi_version) ?

Assuming you are using the latest master version, you can try adding this line to the module configuration:
<define name="ABI_XXX_MAG_ID" value="MAG_HMC58XX_SENDER_ID"/>

where XXX should be replaced according to the AHRS filter you're using. Which one is it ?

Gautier